Please turn on the music player below to hear some tracks from the album, "Muse of Roses".
Highlights for March 2014 (see events page for times and dates):
Traveller's Row is a solo performance for the most part. You'll hear Paul Anderson playing early, renaissance, and Celtic music on mountain dulcimer and singing and playing a mix of covers and originals on guitar. New original albums are in the works. Paul also plays lute with the traditional Irish band "the Elderberries". Paul, and members of the Elderberries can be seen and heard for free every Sunday and Monday night at 8pm at the Starry Plough Irish Pub in Berkeley. There are also great dance lessons every Monday night starting around 7pm.
- Elderberries band St. Patrick's weekend madness: 6 shows in 3 days (plus 3 other appearances).
- Peet's Coffee at 4th and Deleware, Berkeley, Sunday the 23rd, 11am
- 3 farmers markets through pcfma.com
- Starry Plough, Berkeley, Sunday and Monday nights, free live Irish music and dancing, 8pm
- One market through marinagriculturalinstitute.org
For booking, call Paul at 510-735-1508, or email firstname.lastname@example.org