Please turn on the music player below to hear some tracks from the album, "Muse of Roses".
Highlights for December 2013 (see events page for times and dates):
Traveller's Row is a solo performance for the most part. You'll hear Paul Anderson playing early, renaissance, and Celtic music on mountain dulcimer and singing and playing a mix of covers and originals on guitar. New original albums are in the works.
Two farmer's markets through pcfma.com. Four hours of non-repeating music.
- Peet's Coffee at 4th and Deleware, Berkeley, Sunday, Dec 1st, 11:30-3, and Dec 6th, 3-5pm, Dec 23rd, 3-5pm
- Telegraph Holiday Street Faire, Berkeley, Sat Dec 14th and Sun 4-6, 4-6pm
- Berkeley Art Crawl at Lanesplitter Pizza, Berkeley, Sunday, Dec 8th, 4-7pm
- Downtown Berkeley Farmer's Market, Sat Dec 14th, 12:30-3
- Starry Plough, Berkeley, Sunday and Monday nights, free live Irish music and dancing, 8pm
Available for a variety of events
For booking, info, or to contact, call Paul at 510-735-1508, or email email@example.com